Over the last few months, I have begun to realise that what is a day to day job for me, and the Team at APF Cold Storage and Logistics, is not the case for many people needing a Cold Storage, and Refrigerated Logistics Solution.
People are continuously inquiring about how it all works, how they can best use it, and how do the costs all work. Over the next few weeks I will seek to answer many of the questions our clients have asked me on our blog, in the hope it makes using a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL – Someone that handles your logistics for you) provider less daunting.
I have also been browsing Google, and checking what common questions people are asking about Cold Storage and Refrigerated Logistics, and I will answer some of the more pertinent ones.
I will address the following topics:
- What is Cold Storage & Refrigerated Logistics and how it works?
- How many types of Cold Storage are there?
- What can you store in Cold Storage, what is The Cold Chain, and why is it important to your business?
- What are the costs involved in Cold Storage and Refrigerated Logistics?
- If you are just starting out, what is the best way to utilise Cold Storage and Refrigerated Logistics?
- Ensuring accountability, traceability, and effectiveness of your Cold Storage and Refrigerated Logistics?
If there is any others that you would like addressed, let us know.